About Me

My photo
Lemme keep it simple.. I am what I am.. but for you to form your own version of what I am, you gotta figure out what I am.. and for that you prolly might need to waste some time trying to do that.. but is it all worth the effort... well I dont know.. I leave that to you ! Lot of people in this world are deprived of all that they are eligible, but are still happy with what has been left back... and then there are this other set of people who are blessed with all that one can possibly imagine, but then they arent happy, because they are so worried about figuring out, if they were deprived of something...I fall in the first category, take one day at a time, have plans for the next 4 hours in your life and if you made it safe to your bed that day, without any problems, without any major set backs and with a joy that to someone somewhere, you did do a little something, well, then to me, I lived one more day fruitfully...Ah, too much of philosophy aint it... but that's the way I like it... I would want to be a hero in life, but then again I guess "All heroes become a bore at last"... So I guess I will just be the ordinary person in life, who still can stand out extra ordinary ofcourse...

Monday, January 3, 2011

Am back !

Am gonna begin by using the typical dialog that all bloggers use... "Its been quite sometime I blogged".. I know it sounds pretty stereo typed but well, its like you can only call a "Rose as a Rose and as nothing else".. :)
Well anyways, the reasons for me not blogging, umm.... well... errr.. ah! I cant find one single reason and yet I still never managed to blog.. Probably I was out of words, burnt out with work, swamped by girl friends, over-burdened with my social responsibilities.. I haven't a clue..
Off-late I guess I did forget as to what I started blogging for. If not anything else, it was supposed to be a time pass. Lot of people blog for a variety of reasons. Some blog to vent out what they have to, some blog to improvise some ability of theirs, some blog to share knowledge.. and then there are a lot of folks out there like me, who blog just for the sake of it.
I have been resorting to boozing as a time-pass, but I realized that it has been creating craters in my pocket and I am not getting anywhere with it, except for being chosen as an "Elite Customer" at the regular bar where I visited and also by my credit card company for swiping their card left right and center!
So, here I am.. back to kill the boredom and save some bucks as well ;-)
I am going to make it more melodramatic by saying, "Once again, the Phoenix arises from the burnt ashes, yet again Optimus Prime, arises from the wreckage, to guard the sentinel right of all human beings, Iron Man, relinquishes his hiding and decides to uphold the right of the down trodden".. LOL.. relax, I told you I was gonna make this come back sound extremely "Filmi" style ;-)

So I am back !

No comments:

Post a Comment