About Me

My photo
Lemme keep it simple.. I am what I am.. but for you to form your own version of what I am, you gotta figure out what I am.. and for that you prolly might need to waste some time trying to do that.. but is it all worth the effort... well I dont know.. I leave that to you ! Lot of people in this world are deprived of all that they are eligible, but are still happy with what has been left back... and then there are this other set of people who are blessed with all that one can possibly imagine, but then they arent happy, because they are so worried about figuring out, if they were deprived of something...I fall in the first category, take one day at a time, have plans for the next 4 hours in your life and if you made it safe to your bed that day, without any problems, without any major set backs and with a joy that to someone somewhere, you did do a little something, well, then to me, I lived one more day fruitfully...Ah, too much of philosophy aint it... but that's the way I like it... I would want to be a hero in life, but then again I guess "All heroes become a bore at last"... So I guess I will just be the ordinary person in life, who still can stand out extra ordinary ofcourse...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Years and New year Resolutions !!

Its six in the evening.. half of the bays at work are empty.. lot of them are out on a loooooong year end vacation and the rest.. well they left early maybe.. am stuck at work.. trying to wreck my head in getting this stupid script of mine to function.. am so engulfed in it that I didnt even notice that I had my headfones on my head, without any song playing for the past 30 mins.. huh !! *** plays some Jesudoss hits on media player and resumes ***
      Its just two days more to go before 2009 comes to a close and 2010 dawns with new hopes and new aspirations and not to exclude new expectations...
New year is a very special day for most of the people... The prominent reason why a lot of us look forward to this day.. New year resolutions... !!! Yup.. from "Am gonna stop smoking from New year" to "Am gonna quit boozing" to "Am gonna consciously work on slimming down".. you get to hear all of these as "New Year Resolutions..".. In fact situation has become so worse that these days.. people even make it a custom to ask.."hey what's your resolution..."!

Well incase that question lingers around your mind as well, and you are dying to ask me the same question.. well.. dont trouble yourself too much.. go ahead.. ask me.."Krish.. what's your new year resolution..."..!!
Well to be honest I havent decided if I wanna have a new year resolution as such.. am gonna chuck all the regular new year resolution topics and am gonna choose a few new interesting ones...

  • I have decided, that am gonna start writing a lot more.. trust me, the more I write the more I increasing is this urge to write.. not that am gonna be branded as the next Shakespeare in the making or something on those accords.. but still, if not anything else.. atleast I get to vent out all that I feel like and still have the luxury of "Google" not coming back to beat me up for all the trash I just now posted using their systems.. lol !
  • Second resolution.. am gonna seriously start trying to save money for a change.. offlate i become a spendthrift to the core...all with a cause in mind.. incase you are wondering what would be that.. well..its to get to that dream car of mine.. Fiat linea or maybe Honda Jazz !!
  • And the third and final resolution.. would be "Work on these resolutions" and not procrastinate till Dec 2010 only to come out with a new set of resolutions.. which just dont get fulfilled.. !!

So.. what are your new year resolutions !! Lol...

1 comment:

  1. Nice topic Krish....As it happens every year, my new year resolutions lasted for 2 days only. So, i need to work on these resolutions..

    1) Do yoga every day..
    2) Maintain a diary, atleast at work to ensure all activities are completed on time and track my progress
    3) As you mentioned, save money...
    4) Few resolutions at work to provide operational efficiency
    5) Spend time on technical/work, with family and on my career growth efficiently.

    Thats all.. If list grows beyond this, i know, they will fall in the next year's resolutions also :)

    Keep up the good work and share your thoughts with us.

    Cheers,
    Giridhar Kodakalla

    ReplyDelete